Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. On my second cup. Then I shall go mud doggin’ in my rubber boots that have holes in them, blue jeans, long sleeved shirt to keep gnats off. Poor sheep. They have really had it since January. I’ll finish my coffee and go dump water out of all the feed tubs and give them alfalfa and feed pellets for their breakfast. Alfalfa is $26 per 100 pound bale. I don’t usually buy it because of cost. But these sheep need the extra nutrition. The grass is watery, delicious, but it’s not giving them enough nutrition because of the water content.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. On my second cup. Then I shall go mud doggin’ in my rubber boots that have holes in them, blue jeans, long sleeved shirt to keep gnats off. Poor sheep. They have really had it since January. I’ll finish my coffee and go dump water out of all the feed tubs and give them alfalfa and feed pellets for their breakfast. Alfalfa is $26 per 100 pound bale. I don’t usually buy it because of cost. But these sheep need the extra nutrition. The grass is watery, delicious, but it’s not giving them enough nutrition because of the water content.
Hard to even imagine too much water. I am hoping it does rain today. IF it does it will not be much. The wind has been blowing and a lot of dust. Summer rain is what I miss most. Idaho just does not have the thunder and lightening with huge rainfall, but also does not have huge funnel clouds. LOL

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am still drinking coffee and recovering from yesterday. I went with her to get that bush that I am asking what kind on the other board. We went to Costco for groceries. Then she had several other stores to go to and I stayed in the car with kids because she was only going to go in and get ONE thing. Kids and I were about to have mutiny. We finally made it to her house and got the kids lunch. We then went to Walmart to get shoes for the grandson, but we had to go through the garden department too. LOL. Then we took the kids to the park. She decided she needed lattice at Lowe's but we looked at all the plants too. She bought more flowers.

DS got off work and drove all the way to Lowe's to save me. Izzy saw her uncle and ran and gave him a hug. She said he is her best buddy. Three little kids hugging and saying hi to their uncle. It is fun to watch my grandchildren be friends with my son. I was exhausted but had a wonderful day.

I have more planting to do, but it is windy and it is going to be around 38 tonight, so I might just do some weeding today.

Latest posts