Brazilian Bull Named Bandito

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yikes! I enjoy watching bull riding the few chances I get to see it. That one is scary for sure. Rolling over would make it impossible to ride, and I suspect the cowboy would get another chance (and another bull) for a ride.

Too much of the falling during a ride and the bull will be history. Of course, if no one is still astride him when he rolls, he's already scored his points toward top bull.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the video, it kept crashing, but I can imagine how scary Bandito is.
Bull riding is my least favorite rodeo event. It makes my stomach churn when the bulls toss a cowboy then go after him.
I have noticed at the last few rodeos I've been to that more bull riders are wearing helmets and protective vests. That shows a little more thought, but then they're still climbing aboard a powder keg.:\

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@thistlebloom that bull flipped backwards, threw himself in the air and came down on his side, he bucked worse than any bull I have ever seen. And when the cowboys came off, he went after them with a vengeance.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
American bull riders are crazy. Brazilian bull riders have taken it to a whole 'nother level of crazy.
Probably South American riders. Many of the top bull riders are from Argentina. Whole 'nother level of crazy, indeed.

I wonder if, like bull fighting used to be, riding bulls is one way to rise above poverty. That would make it a viable choice for many young men.

Men. I wonder when I'll see my first woman bull rider?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
article-2273734-175B2E85000005DC-961_634x531.jpg

Maggie Parker!

http://crazycriterjp.tripod.com/