Hello!

wyochristina2623

Garden lurker
Reaction score
Hello there! I am from Wyoming and have started gardening in 2020. We have two growing boys one a teen another preteen and they are going to need that extra veggies. Plus an added benefit is they actually eat the vegetables put of the garden and tell me how store bought veggies don't taste right anymore LOL. We live in a farming community and I see so many beautiful gardens and flower landscapes it just looks so awesome. We have been learning as we go and having fun doing so!

R2elk

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hello there! I am from Wyoming and have started gardening in 2020. We have two growing boys one a teen another preteen and they are going to need that extra veggies. Plus an added benefit is they actually eat the vegetables put of the garden and tell me how store bought veggies don't taste right anymore LOL. We live in a farming community and I see so many beautiful gardens and flower landscapes it just looks so awesome. We have been learning as we go and having fun doing so!
:welcome

I am also in Wyoming in Natrona County near Casper.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the Pacific Northwest!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You have definitely joined the right site and bonus you're are living in a beautiful place 😊

:welcome

Latest posts