Lion main mushrooms

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here I am again on an adventure that I do not have a single clue about. And praying that someone here will know about this type of growing and can guide me.

My mushroom pack has only just been delivered and I would really like to keep this up.

1000002706.jpg

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The problem with this kit is you have to have a clear grow bag on top.
I only have see through coloured bags at hand. I'm wondering if that would work]

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@R2elk
I saw on ebay that this was grown purely from this bag that it's in and someone used a kind of plastic dog collar/cone behind the block/bag..
The instructions say not too open the bag at all only to cut centimeters for the spores to grow .

For now it's in the fridge until I can get my head around it all.

Thank you for your reply, it's really appreciated 😀

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Marie2020 the bucket mushroom grow technique looks interesting.

Let me know how the mushroom growing works out for you.
It's still in my friends fridge
A lot of things in life took over

Those bugs took a while to get rid of and now my painting is starting tomorrow
I'm afraid that the fumes will kill it.

Its only supposed to be kept for two weeks in a fridge. Fingers crossed I can revive it when the fumes have cleared off.
If not, i'm going to look into buying the spores and find the right wood/soil and start them in the bucket. If they have died the wood provided should still be good to start me off.

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Last time I had the interior of the house painted I used water based paint. Water based paints and acrylics don’t produce dangerous fumes that cause health problems . It’s the oil based paint that do contain dangerous chemicals / fumes that can be avoided for home use.

The only oil based paint I used are on the wood window sills which lasts longer stands up to moisture and humidity . Painting in summer while windows are open for ventilation and fans appropriated when necessary is helpful.

Good luck on your painting projects. I remember the color choice was discussed earlier. Got that figured out. 😊

Latest posts