New to TEG

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Call me Shades for short… been gardening many years . Enjoy perennials , annuals , trees and shrubs of various shapes , colors and textures. Have a small tree collection. Been downsizing justifiably due to climate change and physical limitations. Animal lover and plant hoarder.
Hope to meet more like minded folks . Enjoy chatting about various garden projects, questions and ID , as well as observing many shared gardens pics.

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@flowerbug Hahaha funny little flower bug. Let’s see what is your fav flower and flower bug
Today my fav bug and flower is…
IMG_1764.jpeg
IMG_1926.jpeg

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Blueberry Acres thanx.
Question since your grow blueberries (I assume from user name). How many acres , how are they picked washed by machine. Then what is the process shipped to and market?
There is a huge blueberry farm near us and every year during their harvest they have a upick offer. They donot spray their berries . They are the nicest people always around when I need something.
Hope you have the best berry harvest ever this season.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

Blueberry Acres

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Question since your grow blueberries (I assume from user name). How many acres , how are they picked washed by machine. Then what is the process shipped to and market?
There is a huge blueberry farm near us and every year during their harvest they have a upick offer. They donot spray their berries . They are the nicest people always around when I need something.
Hope you have the best berry harvest ever this season.
I do grow blueberries, but only on a personal scale. I'm not on a farm, only a "micro-homestead" :)

Latest posts