Newbie in NC

deboz214

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Debbie Morris, from Beaufort, NC. I never had time to garden until I semi retired, so I'm about 3 years into my gardening experience.

I have a small area with good sun but a lot of wind, so it's daunting. I'm having fun learning a little as I go. Winter gardening is my favorite because there are no bugs and the humidity is gone! I branched out from vegetables only to flowers this year and am enjoying living that too.

I look forward to a lot of fun and good info here, and cheering you on as well.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Debbie Morris, from Beaufort, NC. I never had time to garden until I semi retired, so I'm about 3 years into my gardening experience.

I have a small area with good sun but a lot of wind, so it's daunting. I'm having fun learning a little as I go. Winter gardening is my favorite because there are no bugs and the humidity is gone! I branched out from vegetables only to flowers this year and am enjoying living that too.

I look forward to a lot of fun and good info here, and cheering you on as well.
Welcome to the forum from the Pacific Northwest! Where are you from?

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:welcome Lot’s of fun , learning and pics to share here. Any pics that you have to share from you veggie our flower garden lots of strings to check out.