Baymule’s Farm

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@SPedigrees ive never made cream corn like that. There is a BBQ chain in this area that makes something similar but uses whole corn and in my opinion, too much sugar. Blech.
If you're using fresh corn right off the cob, it shouldn't need any sugar. Same thing with any other creamed vegetable, freshness is key.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sounds like the creamed corn we grew up on.
It's so rare that I get organic corn on the cob (once or twice a year) that I couldn't possibly do anything with it except eat it straight off the cob! I love eating it that way, but it's difficult to find organic corn around here and when you do it's extremely expensive.

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes we are all wagging our tails. Hallelujah ! Sorry that happed @baymule. I guess the battery is hard to get to .
Sorry you had to load it up and take it in. You did an outstanding job. Hauling a tractor is one thing but getting it up those ramps is a whole different animal.

It’s always something. I think I burned the engine up in my lawn & garden tractor today. It was low on oil so I add a half quart checked the oil again look good . Then the engine started ok I ran it around then it started smoking, hope I didn’t blow a seal. See what’s going on tomorrow. I was to tired to deal with it today.
Guess I’ll call a mobile repair guy to come out. Need the tires replaced too.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Way to go Bay. Those ramps terrify me when someone else is loading/unloading let alone trying it myself. I think I might have been as much help as Carson. LOL
Carson was helping it's just baymule didn't realise it :oops:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes we are all wagging our tails. Hallelujah ! Sorry that happed @baymule. I guess the battery is hard to get to .
Sorry you had to load it up and take it in. You did an outstanding job. Hauling a tractor is one thing but getting it up those ramps is a whole different animal.

It’s always something. I think I burned the engine up in my lawn & garden tractor today. It was low on oil so I add a half quart checked the oil again look good . Then the engine started ok I ran it around then it started smoking, hope I didn’t blow a seal. See what’s going on tomorrow. I was to tired to deal with it today.
Guess I’ll call a mobile repair guy to come out. Need the tires replaced too.
I didn’t take it in, I took it to my son’s house and mowed. A friend came over and jumped it off—and showed me how to open the darned hood. I parked it by the back porch so I could open the hood and put the charger on it. I’m learning all kinds of neat tricks these days. Tractor is parked back at the back porch. After church, I’ll see if it starts. If not, now I know how to open the hood and hook up the charger. It’s the simple things…….that make me feel smart! :lol:

Latest posts