Bull calf - video

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
thistlebloom, we haven't decided yet with this little bull. We don't have enough heifers/cows to keep him entertained as a bull (we only have 3) and without enough ladies to keep him happy, chances are he could become a pain. However!...He comes from amazing genetics. So we are going to hold off a bit and see how he developes before we steer him. We could possibly loan him out or have others bring their cows here to be bred. Chances are good, we are not really up for that and he will become a steer. One of those up in the air things right now.

Thanks Southern!

petey, I would love to see that! Just not that kind of thing around here.

Me too journey, me too!

Your welcome Carol. Something about any baby animal that makes me smile.

Edited to add: thistlebloom, we know some people who live in Couer d'alene. Our youngest went out to visit a couple years ago and LOVED it! Don't know if that is even close to you. The farmer and I only fear that if we go out west to visit, we will call back and tell someone to pack up our stuff and put the house on the market. hahaha

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
he's a little pistol! thinks he's big stuff doesn't he? I love how babies act all big & tuff as long as mama is a few steps away.

Latest posts