Garden humor thread..

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I know a few people with Diogenes disorder . They are also narcissistic and have total disregard for anyone else’s safety or happiness. Throwing things away without their knowledge is a good thing . Quite frankly very satisfactory. They honestly never miss it. It’s so maddening and exhausting for anyone coping with it.

CarolPNW

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
PNGpvI4.jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know a few people with Diogenes disorder . They are also narcissistic and have total disregard for anyone else’s safety or happiness. Throwing things away without their knowledge is a good thing . Quite frankly very satisfactory. They honestly never miss it. It’s so maddening and exhausting for anyone coping with it.

Maybe I'm going off the subject a little.

Then on other views... Some will collect because of early trauma of having nothing, maybe as a child and they are afraid to let go of anything. Plus they will be the disabled finding it virtually impossible to get to shops, due to their disability and not having transport, especially in bad weather

The latter will hoard food and medicinal goods for their selves and animals to be able to cope/survive in life.

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I remember the Kingston Trio would you believe my piano teacher was engaged to one of them. I was in the 3rd or 4th grade at the time . I have one of their albums somewhere the teacher gave me. That was when I lived in LA California. Memory recharge…yikes…🫣

Latest posts