Goin' to the Dogs!

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I had a cat like that once. He would only come to me and never anyone else. He adopted me one year while I was out in the garden everyday he would come to visit . Then we became friends and I began to feed him Then he knew he had a home. I think he was abandoned lived with wild cats was so skittish. No one around knew where he came from. He was a tuxedo - black and white and Manx breed. Very sweet.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zBadBoy.jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I had a cat like that once. He would only come to me and never anyone else. He adopted me one year while I was out in the garden everyday he would come to visit . Then we became friends and I began to feed him Then he knew he had a home. I think he was abandoned lived with wild cats was so skittish. No one around knew where he came from. He was a tuxedo - black and white and Manx breed. Very sweet.
A little like my outdoor cat. He loves a cuddle, it took a while but he purrs like crazy when he's on my lap

He's very loyal to a feral that I call Oliver
1000002659.jpg

Oliver
Was skin and bones but I try to put good things in his food when I can. He's looking healthy now
1000002434.jpg

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here a well laid plan goes awry. Fen (Blk&White sheppie) plots to combine his 2 favorite games (Antler Tug & Clobbering Boone). He fails to account for the width of Boone’s muzzle and completely loses his antler when placing it 😂
Plan=100
Execution=0