Goin' to the Dogs!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Omg. This little man has managed to deeply embarrase me 😊

I have just had a survey by phone. After asking me a number of questions about a service I've received for a number of years which was done and the company had flying colours from me.

View attachment 67081
This old boy woke up and sat up to look at me at me as the call was about to end. He let our 3 very loud rip roaring farts 🤣 . Now the poor guy thinks I did these rippers. Oh the shame :hide :rolleyes::plbb:lol:

i love being older and farting without caring is one of the few gifts that being older gives us. :)

i learned this from an elderly friend when i worked at the library. she'd come in and blast away. she's the one who gave me the garlic... i don't think that really was the cause of the air lifts but it was always worth smiles and laughs.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i love being older and farting without caring is one of the few gifts that being older gives us. :)

i learned this from an elderly friend when i worked at the library. she'd come in and blast away. she's the one who gave me the garlic... i don't think that really was the cause of the air lifts but it was always worth smiles and laughs.
But I swear, I honestly didn't fart, it was him. :barnie
Mind you, I usually blame him when I do, but I'm honestly not guilty this time

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Making themselves ..

. a Noisy Nuisance?

Screenshot_20240721_081515_Chrome.jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My old boy, is picking up again after a tough time. Then he overindulged and made himself ill. But his mamas magic powders got him through that yet again with flying colours.

All thanks too more than a few very clever people, I have learned so many tricks.

Here he is today after his reasonablle sized lunch of carrots strawberries and a host of other goodies 😋
1000002549.jpg

Latest posts