Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
IMG_3756.png(

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Okay, I've been woken up at around 3.45am so now I feel like a rant

Parcel deliveries and mail.

A company that has been called out over the past few years has been sold off yet again. This owner is even more savage.

It has now turned into little better than a slavery trade. This company has come up with a clever little money saving strategy by employing different delivery people, either because they can't keep their workers or they are dismissed.

My area is a non stop training ground, after 40 minutes to an hour of waiting on the phone this has been mentioned too several of the customer services people on numerous times by myself as well as other customers.

IMHO , These methods are a very clever way for this company to save money, because as these slaves are being trained their wages are low.

Today they have far less delivery staff, so the people that are going through this "training," without any or little guidance.
Have now a doubled workload. Which then results in parcels and mail being delayed and very often delivered to the wrong addresses and sometimes even damaged.

I have been guilty of being really annoyed about losing my parcels and having to deliver parcels to other people's homes because they came to my home by mistake But then I heard the other side and was really ashamed of myself

This is just one guy's story.

He travels miles to pick up his deliveries, it should all be sorted for him at the sorting office, into the numerous areas he has to deliver to. But NO, he now has to do all the sorting himself, because there is nobody is there to deal with that job anymore, plus on top of that they have DOUBLED his areas to deliver.

I stupidly advised that he speaks to the union, but he can't because they are hand in hand with the company.

What the heck has happened to this country. Every area is collapsing

Last edited: