Technical Question

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
When I am looking through my daily notifications, I like how there are black circles next to the unread posts. However, many times as I am reading through the posts the black circles disappear before I read them and many times I miss some because of the disappearing black circles that go away before I read through all of the posts.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i think what happens is when you pull up a thread to read any articles in that thread are marked read (it can't really tell what you've read in the thread).

in other words it isn't very accurate... sometimes i get repeated notices of some things not being read or missing things that have not been read. once in a while i go back and re-read threads because i do miss posts here or there... (and if i notice a typo on my part i'll correct it if i still can :) )...

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i think what happens is when you pull up a thread to read any articles in that thread are marked read (it can't really tell what you've read in the thread).

in other words it isn't very accurate... sometimes i get repeated notices of some things not being read or missing things that have not been read. once in a while i go back and re-read threads because i do miss posts here or there... (and if i notice a typo on my part i'll correct it if i still can :) )...
I bet that is exactly what is happening. Thank you! 😊

Latest posts