Thought of TEG Cat Owners

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Maybe a warm house with a door to block the wind. Wild feral cats can get upper respiratory infections if they can’t stay warm in winters. Maybe hang strips of an old towel over the entry.

There are some cheap cat houses that fold up and have doors on Amazon. We need more cats to contain the field mice & voles. I have the Amazon type cat home . It’s canvas fabric covered over cardboard insulation and a thick plastic see thru door and roof. This I leave out for the feral cat that is around here occasionally.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Maybe a warm house with a door to block the wind. Wild feral cats can get upper respiratory infections if they can’t stay warm in winters. Maybe hang strips of an old towel over the entry.

There are some cheap cat houses that fold up and have doors on Amazon. We need more cats to contain the field mice & voles. I have the Amazon type cat home . It’s canvas fabric covered over cardboard insulation and a thick plastic see thru door and roof. This I leave out for the feral cat that is around here occasionally.
Thank you for your guidance :)
Could you please add a picture? I'd like to get an idea of what to look for.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oliver seems to like his temporary box . He ate his breakfast this morning had a stretch and went straight back into his bed ❤️

1000002890.jpg

He likes to poke his head out.
How i wish he wasn't feral, maybe I could have found a home for him if he was approachable

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Haven't you decided on Oliver or Olivia, @Marie2020 ?

How about Olly or Olive?

He/She/They  is the right color ... altho He/She/They could be green with a pimento. Well, I doubt if He/She/They has been pitted.

digitS'
It's Oliver. I'm busy trying to find him a warm kennel .

:ducSteve, you can drop by and help if you like.
Still sorting out my home after the decoration. Amori has peed in his kennel and lots of things need attention here.
I'll leave my door on the latch so walk right on in . Pronto please ;)

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you for your guidance :)
Could you please add a picture? I'd like to get an idea of what to look for.
Edit. I've found a waterproof one. But it's not plastic. I'll put cardboard in and cover the entry . It'll be until a roof but getting cover for the outside wall is a problem. Everything used crashed down. I have a metal frame and it's hard covering that one side.

The back wall of this shelter is fixed the fence the other side has an old shed for protection.

What do you think on this one

Latest posts