Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Power is off. Another storm, pounding rain. It came through the Dallas area, the watershed for the Trinity River and the San Jancinto River. More water to roll downstream and compound the misery .

I expect to be flooded in today. The road in front of my farm goes under water, plus several places between here and the paved road. A lady that lives past me drove her car through water in February and spent $11,000 on a new engine. I’m not that stupid. I took truck out yesterday and stocked up on milk for bottle lambs and got 6 100 pound bales of alfalfa for ewes and lambs. Plenty of dog food, and feed for sheep. I’m good.

Neighbors may come get me in their 4WD for church this morning. I’ll take my 2 Tac lights. Power is probably off there too. We’ve had flashlight services before!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My sister is becoming the Poster Old Lady for Search and Rescue. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She was horrified by this picture and glad they didn’t use her name. No makeup, hair a mess, wet and bedraggled. Of course it’s nationwide.

Attachments

• Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 21

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy story.
A family was rescued with 4 of their dogs and one of their neighbors dog. Left behind was a pregnant Great Dane, she was scared and ran off. For 2 days they waited at water edge, hoping she could be found and rescued. She was found, rescued and returned to her family. She had her litter of puppies .

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A friend in New Mexico sent me this. Scroll down to read more and click on it. Sister made Fox News! :lol:

Latest posts