Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wedding cake extreme failure. The bride has Celiac disease and absolutely cannot have gluten. The mother provided a list of things that she cannot eat. Sarah bought gluten free tortillas and fixed her plate specifically just for her.

That vulgar horrible failure of a human being not only brought ugly cakes, but evidently did not use gluten free ingredients. The bride got sick and was taken to the hospital. 2 days after the wedding, she was still in the hospital. Mother has turned that miserable example of low life trash, in to the health department.
Mother of the bride told Sarah that the taco bar was good food, everyone raved about it and there was nothing left. She also they would use her for all their catering needs.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’m going for day 2 on painting inside Peggy and Bennett’s new house. Yesterday I painted the small kitchen, lots of cutting in with my trusty 1” brush. I freehand most of it. This morning I’ll pull the blue tape and paint the baseboards where the refrigerator goes, it’s being delivered this evening.

Got 1 bedroom cut in, ceiling, baseboards and trim around doors. Turned Peggy loose with roller, extension rod and paint pan. She happily went to town on it. Got started on second bedroom.

Going back this morning to have another Paint Party.

Got new neighbors! A couple with 3 boys with ADDHD . They bought 7 1/2 acres across and down the road. Met them yesterday, they are camping in a yurt. Purely city folks. He’s an Iraq combat veteran, disabled and retired. They love to garden, so I offered to break up a garden for them with my tractor and disc. They came over last night to see the sheep and boys gave them and Sheba animal crackers-what they didn’t eat themselves. They are eager to learn and I’ll help them all I can.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule I am impressed with you kindness and your eagerness you have shared with your new neighbors. 👏
When I was younger, often times it was older women who taught me. One neighbor taught me how to make yeast dinner rolls. I still have that recipe memorized. Another taught me to blanch peas to freeze them. And the list goes on. Anytime I find someone wanting to learn, I’m happy to teach them. My new neighbor to be wants to learn canning. I’m delighted to teach her.
Her husband pointed at goat weed and proudly proclaimed, “That’s cotton!”
“Ummm , no, that’s goat weed.”
:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
How sad!! I made a b'day cake, gluten free, box mix at WalMart, for my friend who cannot eat gluten. Salsa Party, Oct, 12th, was her b'day and she asked for whipped cream frosting with strawberries. It was Really good!
She took 1/2 of it home bc she loved it and needs to gain weight.

Latest posts