Coffee

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
with less morning sunshine to pin me like a daytime moth to a light source backlit pegboard i am up later and able to sleep in a little more. when living alone and not being tied to a clock i would cycle around the clock in about a 25hr day. mainly influenced by working on a project, reading a book, caffiene and chocolate.

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone!
I'm so looking forward to next week NO EARLY RISING for me :lol::gigseeing how FH is going to be on vacay (last day of work is 12/22/23 and last day of vacay is Jan 2nd, 2024) and he says he's going to cook dinner which means he'll put meat in crockpot and I'll have to make the sides.
I've been deep cleaning the house to prepare for next week while making him a HONEY TO DO LIST which will probably only get partially done seeing how something will come up.
images

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning, 21 December 2023

Chopped apple first in the microwave. Mixed in raisins, added butter, put some of yesterday's oatmeal from the fridge on top – microwaved about a minute. Stirred and microwaved a little more. Almost forgot the honey ... it takes 15 seconds for 8oz of "raw" honey to be almost hot. I don't usually do this because that honey seems to be more & more of a problem coming out of the jar and almost requires microwaving over time. Made an exception, this time ;).

Mandarin orange slices on the side with a cup of oolong – a cup of coffee in a few minutes ... what a nice little, simple breakfast :).

Join me @ digitS' . com 😊

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning, 21 December 2023

Chopped apple first in the microwave. Mixed in raisins, added butter, put some of yesterday's oatmeal from the fridge on top – microwaved about a minute. Stirred and microwaved a little more. Almost forgot the honey ... it takes 15 seconds for 8oz of "raw" honey to be almost hot. I don't usually do this because that honey seems to be more & more of a problem coming out of the jar and almost requires microwaving over time. Made an exception, this time ;).

Mandarin orange slices on the side with a cup of oolong – a cup of coffee in a few minutes ... what a nice little, simple breakfast :).

Join me @ digitS' . com 😊
That sounds really good! I wish you could text me one for breakfast!

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am drinking coffee and resting some. I have been so busy with sewing and selling things. It finally slowed down. I have been shopping in stores and on line. So different now with more grandchildren and people. DS has not said officially his friend is his girlfriend, but I think she will be my future DIL. She is pretty and young and the 2 granddaughters really like her. I see big changes coming there.

I got DD a sewing machine for Christmas because she has been coming over and wanting to sew and I owe her a sewing machine. When she got married she did not take the one we got her for her 16th birthday and I finally wore it out and bought myself a new one last year, so I bought her one like the one I have now and teaching her and Evelyn really wants to learn someday.

DD and I are kind of trying to think of how we want to spend 2024. I sew too much and I need to make a schedule for sewing and my little Etsy shop, housecleaning, yard, garden work and shopping.

I have enjoyed what I think is more sunshine than usual for December, but I have been so busy that maybe I have not noticed the dark days. I raked leaves yesterday. I have 3 barrels of leaves and rabbit bedding and old garden stuff. I guess as soon as Christmas is over I will start ordering seeds and planning what I want to do.

Latest posts