Coffee

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Somebody yesterday did a challenge of throw away 100 things, so I worked in the house and found 113 things. Today, I gave the rabbit a new bed and added the old to the compost bin. I pulled a lot of weeds and old plants and put a lot of things in the shed for the winter. We might get some rain today, but very little. I am getting ready to plant some garlic. I am not planting very much.
It truly is interesting how we think we need so many things and possessions to make us happy.

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It’s a good feeling to let go of things. I called a company that loads up piles of discarded items .
Including an old hot tub furniture , pots. and pans, dishes, tools odds and ends. Then got rid of a couple of cars a RX-7 and corvette , both 1978 and donated them to the food bank both in excellent condition. The cars are auctioned off to donate the money to stock up the food bank.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It’s a good feeling to let go of things. I called a company that loads up piles of discarded items .
Including an old hot tub furniture , pots. and pans, dishes, tools odds and ends. Then got rid of a couple of cars a RX-7 and corvette , both 1978 and donated them to the food bank both in excellent condition. The cars are auctioned off to donate the money to stock up the food bank.
⭐💫 Excellent move :clap

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It truly is interesting how we think we need so many things and possessions to make us happy.

i like having books and references handy just in case i need something to read and/or to look something up. other than that most of what i own fits in this single room and there's an extra futon in here which i do not own, but it's where Mom wants it. i use it most of the time to put things on it or even under it, but right now the floor under it is clean and dusted - well ok, it was dusted a few weeks ago, now it may be getting dusty again... it's the dust flying season for sure with beans getting picked, sorted and some of them being shelled out too.

i found out the other day that 1/2 scant teaspoon of brown sugar and just a bit of vanilla is enough to make me think i'm drinking something other than hot water if i feel like i want a hot drink sometime. we're almost out of hot chocolate so i need something other than fake coffee to alternate with. it's also much lower calorie than the hot chocolate or the fake coffee because those both have a lot more sugar in them. i just want a hint of sweet and vanilla.

Latest posts