Cut flower garden

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I cut some flowers for decorating the tables in front of my cafe.
24197.jpg

Sweet Williams from seeds - the color is amazing! I can't stop thinking, as biennials, they will offer more generous flowers next year, right?
24198.jpg

The final results - I am confident that my cafe is the only cafe in the surroundings that has such table flowers. :D
24206.jpg

Each of them
24207.jpg

24209.jpg

24208.jpg

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The flowers I cut two days ago and arranged for the tables in front of the cafe - I want to talk about the pollen-free sunflower - ProCut series.

This year I grew White, Plum, and Red. They are wonderful choices, but their main flowers are gigantic and very difficult to use for any usual bouquets or look nice in a vase with any other flowers.
24524_0.jpg

However, when the main flowers are cut, a lot of side shoots will start growing, like many other plants. The flowers from the side shoots will be perfect for cut flower purpose, just love them! Next year, I will directly cut the top.

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The pollen-free series such as ProCut and Sunrich are a must for bouquets, especially if you plan on sharing the bouquets with others. My mom used some sunflowers with pollen for arrangements recently, and they dropped pollen all over the place making a big mess in the house.

Latest posts