Dreams and their Meaning

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday, I must have been thinking about Labor Day, its meaning and significance in history.

In my dream, l was working a few blocks from the location of my previous job. That business was sold and relocated a few years after I left and 2 of the 3 buildings that it occupied were taken down and replaced with an apartment building. The other buildings on the same block remain the same, old buildings.

The guys I was with in the dream and started walking. We were on our way to a Union meeting ..!

I have never belonged to a union. Dad was a member more than half of his long life. It made a good deal of difference in his retirement and, no doubt, during his working years.

Since we were in the alley behind the building where our dream job was, us guys just continued down the alley. In my dream imagination, the union hall was just a block or 2 beyond my old place of work. As we passed the new apartments, I averted my eyes, looking off to the left at the familar neighborhood scene that remains from my years being there. It felt very comfortable and I was happy doing what we were doing and hoped that we wouldn't be late. Awakened.

Steve 🚶‍♂️

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Talking of getting tired @digitS' and @Alasgun

I needed another nap again today because I'm waking up so early in the mornings
So cuddling up next too my faithful old friend, it was off nodland we went.

My dream was a strange one. It involved my old classmate and nearby neighbour back when I was at school. ( I haven't seen Gyn in many years) and he looked exactly the same as he did in his twenties. 🤔

Anyway we were talking and he told me that there was an old property in a nearby village that was up for rent. It was a large place, and he thought it would be a good idea if we rented it together and split it up for us both to have our own private parts

So I met up with him there, the place had a few rooms but I thought it was pretty dark , no sunlight but nevertheless roomy and would be just fine. We stayed there a while eating chocolate biscuits and chatting about lord knows what.

Then my dog woke me up to go for a wee 🙄. So no more to tell you from there, except I had to have a chocolate biscuit and now I'm about to have a cup of tea

My dreams have a long way to catch up with @digitS' wild dreams 🤣

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
after having a busy week and some late evenings i woke up this morning and did my usual morning wee and then put some music on and went back to sleep for an extra hour or two. woke up a few minutes ago and had to write this down as i was dreaming of my feet having a small plant growing out of one of them and as i was looking at it all i could think of was that it was going to bleed a lot when i pulled it out. the other foot had a bean pod stuck in it about a quarter inch. that one i did pull out and there was a hole but it didn't bleed and then i woke up...

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
after having a busy week and some late evenings i woke up this morning and did my usual morning wee and then put some music on and went back to sleep for an extra hour or two. woke up a few minutes ago and had to write this down as i was dreaming of my feet having a small plant growing out of one of them and as i was looking at it all i could think of was that it was going to bleed a lot when i pulled it out. the other foot had a bean pod stuck in it about a quarter inch. that one i did pull out and there was a hole but it didn't bleed and then i woke up...
:clap :clap:lol:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i do understand (pun in tended) my feet being on my mind since i mangled my toes and foot up the other day plus picking a lot of bean pods, but how my brain came up with plants growing out of my foot (left foot) and bean pod embedded in my foot (right foot) i don't know... :)

no dreams i recall from last night.