Goin' to the Dogs!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zsnoopy.jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Awww what a cute puppy video… 👍😍❤️ look how great the foster adult dogs are with the little wiggle worms. 🐶
I was seriously impressed.

Those two dog's were great with those little puppies, just amazing.
Giving them love and teaching them when to stop, so they could be more aware and secure in their future lives .

Finnie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Finnie ,

Could you use your 100th post to tell us something about your little piece of heaven? (Could be a DM :))

I am wondering if you know something about Morgan County and about the countryside near Trafalgar, Indiana. A direct part of my ancestors were the first European settlers in that Trafalgar part of Indiana. Some of them moved on to Morgan County before a short stay in Missouri and gearing up for their move west. I don't think that I have asked you about this before but I have only recently learned about Morgan and learning that some of those folks were Morgans themselves.

Steve
Steve, I have heard of Morgan county, and I think I know where it is, but I am not familiar with Trafalgar. We are actually Michigan transplants. Been here 20 years and I have gotten to really like Indiana. (At first I hated moving “south of the border”, but now I don’t think I could stand a long grey Michigan winter any more.)

That’s pretty cool that you have learned some stuff about your ancestors. My husband tracked a lot of his on Ancestry dot com.

For my 100th post, I started this thread: https://www.theeasygarden.com/threads/finnie’s-little-corner-of-indiana.25647/

(Sorry it’s so long. Good thing I didn’t post it here! 🤭)