Let's talk about TOMATOES!!!

Barnette

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi hi hi hi hi!!!! I'm Barnette (username not real one haha) and I love chickens and tomatoes and nature. I joined because I like the idea of growing your own food, and because if you all are half as nice as the community of BackYard Chickens, this will be fun!!

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi hi hi hi hi!!!! I'm Barnette (username not real one haha) and I love chickens and tomatoes and nature. I joined because I like the idea of growing your own food, and because if you all are half as nice as the community of BackYard Chickens, this will be fun!!
Welcome to the forum from the Pacific Northwest! I love gardening and foraging wild vegetables!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
At one time, and probably still,

.. tomatoes were the most commonly grown, garden vegetable in the US. What use do you make of tomatoes?

Welcome to the forum :frow.

Steve

Last edited:

hdan

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum.
I am a 2-3 month member.
You will find some intelligent gardener's here as I have found in the past 3 months.
Very helpful members I must say.
"Dan"

Barnette

Leafing Out
Reaction score
At one time, and probably still,

.. tomatoes were the most commonly grown, garden vegetable in the US. What use do you make of tomatoes?

Welcome to the forum :frow.

Steve
Thanks! I love tomatoes in green salads, caprese salad, dipped in Greek tzeke dip, and just as a snack. Sun Gold tomatoes are my favorite!!

Latest posts