My Teeny Urban Garden (updated; even more photos post 43/page 5)

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your garden is coming along nicely! Everything is so green and growing, most of our garden has not sprouted yet :hit.Looks like it Wont be much longer before your melon tower is covered :woot.

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It's looking good...all my plants are still in the seedling... stage hardening off on my deck...hope to get them in the ground by this weekend...

joz

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
digitS gave me a good idea. :)

This is my block.

7993_aerial_block_copy.gif

And THIS is my house/yard (outlined in red). My garden is that funny little dogleg to the southwest. My neighbor has a comparitively HUGE garden (outlined in blue).

7993_aerial_house_copy.gif

Thankfully we get along well with most of our neighbors. The only problem is the house immediately to our left. Grrrrr.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Isn't that the coolest thing? No one can argue that you aren't an urban gardener, Joz! I love looking at our place- I can usually tell how current the pic is by counting the gardens...

jomoncon

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
joz said:
digitS gave me a good idea. :)
This is my block.
And THIS is my house/yard (outlined in red). My garden is that funny little dogleg to the southwest. My neighbor has a comparitively HUGE garden (outlined in blue).
Thankfully we get along well with most of our neighbors. The only problem is the house immediately to our left. Grrrrr.
Where did you get current images? The one on google maps for my home is over a year old>

joz

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I think mine was taken in January/Feb (pre-raised beds, post Camry purchase). Is just the Google Maps satellite image.

Google Earth will tell you what date the photo was taken, and you can scroll through images from previous dates over the last several years... including the flood.

Latest posts