Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If you don’t fell confident with the unusual growth section then maybe it would be better to pop it in the compost pile. No harm done. Just recycle it.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If you don’t fell confident with the unusual growth section then maybe it would be better to pop it in the compost pile. No harm done. Just recycle it.
My mom just texted me and said it's a crookneck squash so it shall be ate. I might give some of it to the chickens.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Crooknecks stir fry real well with a sliced onion in a little butter!
When it comes to squash just clear the way because I am going for broke. I eat squash raw, deep fried, grilled, in stew/roast, and fried in a skillet. I would put it in an omelette too. It's pretty much any way a squash can be cooked I'm eating it. My mom would slice spaghetti squash length wise and after cleaning it she would put butter cinnamon and sugar on and bake it until the toppings were down in it and that was dessert

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
New picture of Wally
IMG_20240725_113021.jpg

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have a lot of other pictures of him on here. It's kinda like a watch Wally grow.

More pics ! where ? links ? I would enjoy seeing more.
It’s fun to see how much they grow … not only in size , emotionally and fitting in, learning their roll in the family.
We got a rescue pup a black and white border collie. What a hand full. She had been passed thru several owners , picked up a lot of bad habits. First minute I brought her in the house she got the Zoomies. Tore up several potted plants, pooped on my fav rug, and chewed a piece of flooring she managed to pull up.😳
Now 6 months later she's the queen of the place , herding everyone , best manners and playtime is a riot. Of course frisbe and interactive toys are her fav toys. She has a lot of toy’s knows them by name and is learning how to talk pushing the communication buttons. She’s a terrific smart fast learner . They have a special way to find their way into our hearts.
Pic of My goof ball. Roxy
IMG_9551.jpeg

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
More pics ! where ? links ? I would enjoy seeing more.
It’s fun to see how much they grow … not only in size , emotionally and fitting in, learning their roll in the family.
We got a rescue pup a black and white border collie. What a hand full. She had been passed thru several owners , picked up a lot of bad habits. First minute I brought her in the house she got the Zoomies. Tore up several potted plants, pooped on my fav rug, and chewed a piece of flooring she managed to pull up.😳
Now 6 months later she's the queen of the place , herding everyone , best manners and playtime is a riot. Of course frisbe and interactive toys are her fav toys. She has a lot of toy’s knows them by name and is learning how to talk pushing the communication buttons. She’s a terrific smart fast learner . They have a special way to find their way into our hearts.
Pic of My goof ball. Roxy
View attachment 67278
The pictures start on page 2 of this post. Your girl is really cute. I was told Wally is border Collie/McNabb. I see him as a lop. I said his name and he was looking at me like what are you doing. He has the funniest personality for a dog ever. His name is Wally because I got him from a woman at Walmart.

Latest posts