One Alaskans greenhouse

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The potatoes’s were lifted today and will reside in the barn for a few days before going to the cellar. Im happy with the yield too. The Purple Molly’s made a good showing ensuring i’ve got plenty of seed for next year. Due to a poorer year a couple seasons ago; i was concerned. These are called “fingerlings” so when i see large numbers of over 1lb. Spuds coming in it makes me smile. This is the last of it; a few Cukes and Tomatos in the greenhouse and a lot of clean-up now. Thanks Lord for a real fine season!

And with the formalities out of the way i better get back down to the hammer-mill and try to get the remainder of the pile ground today.
I’m a little over half way.

Attachments

• IMG_3343.jpeg
    IMG_3343.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 2

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The potatoes’s were lifted today and will reside in the barn for a few days before going to the cellar. Im happy with the yield too. The Purple Molly’s made a good showing ensuring i’ve got plenty of seed for next year. Due to a poorer year a couple seasons ago; i was concerned. These are called “fingerlings” so when i see large numbers of over 1lb. Spuds coming in it makes me smile. This is the last of it; a few Cukes and Tomatos in the greenhouse and a lot of clean-up now. Thanks Lord for a real fine season!

And with the formalities out of the way i better get back down to the hammer-mill and try to get the remainder of the pile ground today.
I’m a little over half way.
Are the other potatoes actually that pink? Or just the photo makes it look like that?