Show off your beautiful Dahlia collections .

Blueberry Acres

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
“Jowey Mirella”
IMG_2326.jpeg

“Mikayla Miranda”
IMG_2323.jpeg

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Blueberry Acres your choice of dahlias are beautiful. Mikayla Miranda it’s a very delicate color . It’s one of my favorites. And Jowrey Marcella is beautiful and a new one I haven’t seen before. Nice brilliant color and looks like a large pompon type.

Enjoyed the Mikayla Miranda bud opening video. Thank you for your lovely posts.

Blueberry Acres

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Blueberry Acres your choice of dahlias are beautiful.
My friend owns a farm that grows dahlias, and I get a big bag of free tubers every year ❤️

And not the little yucky tubers either...they're huge and healthy! I calculated that the bags last year were worth over $150 when bought at a garden store.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My friend owns a farm that grows dahlias, and I get a big bag of free tubers every year ❤️

And not the little yucky tubers either...they're huge and healthy! I calculated that the bags last year were worth over $150 when bought at a garden store.
This isn't flower related, but free garden stuff related - my mom used to have a huge garden with tons of flowers, berries, and veggies. She grew so much rosemary that she would send me large boxes of it and I would hang it up to dry. She actually had to burn part of the rosemary hedge because it got way too big! 😱 What a crime!!

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This isn't flower related, but free garden stuff related - my mom used to have a huge garden with tons of flowers, berries, and veggies. She grew so much rosemary that she would send me large boxes of it and I would hang it up to dry. She actually had to burn part of the rosemary hedge because it got way too big! 😱 What a crime!!

Love that story… I can picture a huge rosemary plant. Just imagine the smell when it’s burning. 👍