stubbed toes and mud pies

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
uhg, i hate it when i don't sleep well and then feel like i'm dragging the whole next day. :) i have work to do outside and feel zero gumption for getting it done. can i get in a few hour nap and then see how i feel? perhaps the best idea because if i go out there feeling like this i'll probably come back in anyways. yeah, that's my excuse... nap time!

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have read several science reports about the importance of naps during the day. Naps are a brain healthy system and more productively with napers.
See science reports online.

I am nap happy. It’s always my body that nags at me every day the same time at 2- 3 pm . When I wake I feel refreshed and ready to finish the day. If I don’t stop and rest then I am at risk for accidents and or getting hurt doing the simplest things. So that’s my theory and I’m sticken to it. 😉

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
today was garden club meeting and there were the three of us regulars and it was great to get caught up a bit.

i took some beans to shell out while sitting there and got most of them done. and yes, we did talk about gardening and some other things too, but on the whole it was mostly about gardens.

another good aspect was getting some canning jars back along with some other jars being given to us that we can eventually use as we'd come down to almost the last of them here when canning and doing some other things where we also use those jars. so a very nice score for us and it also helped them out to get rid of them to people who'd use and appreciate them. :)

Latest posts