What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240807_050449_Chrome.jpg

LINK 💥

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I didn't really need to walk the Indoor Mile because I had enuf exercise outdoors in the AM, while it was still a little cool. However, my legs needed to be moving in the afternoon, DW was napping and it wasn't really too warm in the non-AC rooms where I do some walking. The online service started out with some appropriate King Harvest 🎶. Although, we will have to wait for some moonlight to be dancing but, there may be a meteorite shower tonight ;)!

LINK

#2: A Bight Sunny Day & Neil Young. Sure is.

LINK

Finished the 🚶 with ... Have You Ever Seen the Rain – Creedence ... Well, there might be a Thunderstorm tonight :).

LINK

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I didn't really need to walk the Indoor Mile because I had enuf exercise outdoors in the AM, while it was still a little cool. However, my legs needed to be moving in the afternoon, DW was napping and it wasn't really too warm in the non-AC rooms where I do some walking. The online service started out with some appropriate King Harvest 🎶. Although, we will have to wait for some moonlight to be dancing but, there may be a meteorite shower tonight ;)!

LINK

#2: A Bight Sunny Day & Neil Young. Sure is.

LINK

Finished the 🚶 with ... Have You Ever Seen the Rain – Creedence ... Well, there might be a Thunderstorm tonight :).

LINK
I haven't heard that version before. Thanks Steve 👍 😊

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Good track stairway to Heaven"

But how he strutted around bare chested 🤣
I haven't watched that clip for years