What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@flowerbug & @Shades-of-Oregon

Those 2 were quite entertaining in quite different ways! I see that the Men at Work song was released the year I began wearing hearing aids and my interest in music faded, faded, faded ...

I decided to put my new hearing aids in, set them like earbuds and tune into TEG on the cellphone. Called up the lyrics on the other computer. I never would have known Tones and I could make two syllables out of shine, time, & cry. I will attribute most of unique vocal melody to an Australian accent :gig. Maybe I will take these 4 (dance) steps with the 3 devices more often :D.

Steve

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@digitS’ you are so right about the difference in video tunes. So glad you found a way to listen to them. 😍
Dance monkey is a song with many different meanings just google .
But I have a personal meaning referring to my cute new pup who is a border collie , full of energy, very hyper and loves games , So smart she knows the names of 22 toys and more. I call her my dance monkey bc she is one buzzy lil pup. My forever lil doggie toddler always learning something new everyday. It’s what keeps me happy and young at heart. She’s so funny makes me laugh all the time . Runs the house the whole family is at her call.

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a Border Collie growing up. Then, DD had one at her grandparents' house. My last dog was an Australian shepherd, Blue Heeler cross.

I appreciate herding dogs – their intelligence, trainability and dedication to their humans, especially.

I have been wondering if 101 Dalmatians was the first movie that I saw in a theater. Might have been :).

Steve

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Border collies and all herding dogs are amazing. They always need to have something to do and love to run.
The first dog movie I remember as a child are the Lasie movies . Always made me cry and still do to this day.
My big collie was so loyal and would do anything I asked of her very sweet.
Can’t make it thru life without a dog.