What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Without these earbud type hearing aids, I wouldn't have discovered so much of what is new. Okay, these aren't new, I mean, 10 or 15 years have passed :).

Activities outdoors earlier but they didn't amount to much exercise so, I decided to walk the indoor mile and, of course, it went fast with the music but nicely started slow with Alvin Lee and "The Last Show," "Slow Blues in C." Since it really was the last show before he passed away, it's a little sad but a nice start. Finishing, the selection was Michaela Rae. What a surprising young guitarist.

Then, I learned that "Green Onions" is on the same album by Ms Rae. Whooaa, that's what brought me to this kind of music when I was just a young guy. Booker T & the MG's!

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Without these earbud type hearing aids, I wouldn't have discovered so much of what is new. Okay, these aren't new, I mean, 10 or 15 years have passed :).

Activities outdoors earlier but they didn't amount to much exercise so, I decided to walk the indoor mile and, of course, it went fast with the music but nicely started slow with Alvin Lee and "The Last Show," "Slow Blues in C." Since it really was the last show before he passed away, it's a little sad but a nice start. Finishing, the selection was Michaela Rae. What a surprising young guitarist.

Then, I learned that "Green Onions" is on the same album by Ms Rae. Whooaa, that's what brought me to this kind of music when I was just a young guy. Booker T & the MG's!

Steve
Sadly the video won't play this end

Latest posts