Your Weather, 2024

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Muddy doggie paws is a yearly winter struggle. With 5 big dogs I’m afraid handy wipes on carpet is no help. I can allow them to enter thru another door with wood floor a constant mopping chore. And carpet pad that absorbs moisture from paws. I have a home power carpet floor cleaner I use to clean up after them.

I need to train them to stay away from the puddles . I’d much rather it snowed, easier to pop snow balls off of furry paws. I have fitted them all with brightly colored dancing light collars. With lights on when they go outside at night. Then I see where they go. This way I can teach them not to enter a wet muddy area .

It’s getting darker earlier every day around 6:45 pm. We turn the clocks back for DST starts Nov. 3rd. It will get darker even earlier.

Last edited:

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Muddy doggie paws is a yearly winter struggle...........

I need to train them to stay away from the puddles .
Good luck with that!
MabelMudDog29Mar2018.JPG

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
the moon was very full and bright last night and at first there was a bit of clouds right under it which maked it look like it was sitting on a saucer and being served up. i commented to Mom that it reminded me of the main character in Let's Go Luna (a cartoon on PBS that i've seen bits of here or there as Mom will watch them when nothing else is on that she likes)...

that was last night. when i wake up this morning the moon was out on the western side and still very bright. some fog, not sure if we got frosted again or not. i did bring in the rain gauge to make sure it didn't get frozen and emptied the inch and a half of rain from the other days that was let to fall upon us and bless the worms and other creatures...

Latest posts