Coffee

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all! I will start cooking after a bit. Drinking coffee and looking at videos DD is sending. One is really neat. Evelyn said I am wonderful and she cannot wait to come see me and she loves me. LOL They will be over later to open presents and eat and my brother is coming. I made fleece robes all the same with snowmen for the kids. I hope they fit or at least big on them. Have a wonderful day!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231225_151528_Chrome.jpg
I hope that Santa was able to get back to your house soon enough after his hasty back tracking to the North Pole last night ...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning.

Our "White" Christmas is happening only now. What had been piled from shoveling what seems like weeks ago, was the only snow in the yard. The afternoon of Christmas Day was sunny. The snow started about 4AM. We will see what it amounts to and how long it lasts.

Breakfast! Hot oatmeal with oolong and an orange. Herbal tea and coffee soon.

Steve

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am exhausted. Everybody had fun. Opening presents is getting kind of crazy with the 3-year-old and the 1-1/2 year old. Evelyn is like me and opens and looks and admires. The other 2 were out of their minds. We finally got all the paper picked up and boxes outside. We had fun.

My son-in-law wanted a mortar and pestle, which I got him one. He said he can't wait to grow some herbs and grind up herbs. He said to DD that it is time to start getting their greenhouse ready. It is just a small one to start plants in the house, but he has never acted like this before, so I am kind of excited for DD that her husband might be getting the garden bug.

We still have our tree up but DD and husband got their tree down and he went to the dump and said there was a huge long line of cars and trucks with Christmas trees. We woke up to snow, but a lot of it melted and just kind of a trace left now.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! The ground is white with frost. Yesterday morning my Anatolian livestock guard dogs had frost on their fur on their backs. They will take shelter and get cozy, but often will sleep in the open. Some sheep took shelter, others wore their frosty coats.

Granddaughters and I went grocery shopping yesterday. We planned their menu and got the things they wanted. Last night was spaghetti and garlic French bread, A ice cream bar for dessert and later a cup of hot chocolate.

Tonight is roasted whole chicken, corn, baked sweet potato and salad. They even picked out the salad dressing they wanted.

Latest posts