Coffee

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Iced milk tea and today's Nichi-misu, ordered by a lovely mother and her daughter
View attachment 66787

i'm sure you're already on this... (as in are thinking about it :) )...

a little stencil with some kind of stylized outline could keep the edges of those containers clear of cocoa powder. :) :) :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Breakfast of Cheerios and Kix with sliced banana and strawberries 🥣 stays within my 5&under ingredient recipe choices. Oolong accompanies 🍵.

:) Wednesdays are usually busy with household chores. I should already have the clothes hamper sorted and a load in the washer. Clothes need to go on the line early as there is a chance of afternoon rain. I will need to be running the mower in the front yard this AM, as well. Looking out the front window, the lawn looks like a tiny field of white clover at this time of year. I hope the bumble bees don't slow me down as I push the mower around. They often do and appear quite miffed when I push it right up to a clover flower that they are busy with. Honey bees will be also but they are not so crazy as to land on flowers 2 feet in front of a moving lawnmower!

It's only a 25⁰f drop in overnight temperatures to 64⁰ (18⁰C) 🙄 . The indoors is room temperature but I have 3 windows open and the big fan blowing indoor air out the South Window. Anticipating another warm afternoon despite a chance of rain (thunderstorm?).

Steve

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!
I got married last weekend, wasn't a good turnout (had over 100 YES replies but ended up being less than 50 including wedding party). Attaching some pics from June 15, 2024 so I apologize if it's a long post. POST 1 of 3
View attachment 66709

View attachment 66710
View attachment 66711View attachment 66712
View attachment 66713

View attachment 66714
View attachment 66716

View attachment 66715

View attachment 66717
View attachment 66718
Congratulations! Fifty is a nice number. I am not sure how many will actually show up for DS's wedding in Sept.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Having my coffee and finished breakfast. The garden is coming along. I am getting a few radishes and some lettuce. The pole beans are about ready to start climbing. I started more things for a fall planting that I am not sure will work, but I have Swiss chard, kale, collards, lettuce and a few other things.

I have been planting the flowers I started in different places and I hope they make it through the winter. I have been pulling weeds and I hope to bring back my flower bed area that I for several years. There are daisies, one cone flower, bee balm, 3 delphinium and Maximilian sunflower. There is also the 1 David Phlox and a peony that has been blooming. I used to have several cone flowers and a lot of hollyhocks in there.

I have put more bee balm, hollyhocks, baby breath, black-eyed Susan and a few other things in there, so I hope next year will be pretty again.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Finished breakfast and it is my day to water. Will have to fit the enjoyment of herbal tea and a 2nd breakfast around that.

Windy, unfortunately, but that is blowing the heat away. Dry. Humidity is dropping into low 20% by evenings with yesterday's afternoon high of 87⁰ (31⁰C). There is a chance of rain and there are clouds piled up in the west that look like snow-covered mountains but sunny here and the rainstorms will likely blow on to the north.

Reading a little about the northern India heat wave that nearly hit 50⁰C(122⁰f). I can't even imagine!

Sprinklers on at 5:30, now to enjoy the tea. Stay on schedule so as to save the plant life. Appointment this afternoon will take us away and 3/4 of an inch of June rain won't do. Care & Attention 😚.

Steve

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Today, the business is also very good, happy.

You can tell how fresh the homegrown strawberries are from the surface condition.
Milk-tea roll with banana, compote, and strawberry
22697_0.jpg

When the weather is so good, people do look for chilled drinks.
22693_0.jpg

22694_0.jpg

22710_0.jpg

22695_0.jpg

22692_0.jpg

Now, we have two tables and some more stools. I brought more plants from the garden to the side receiving more sunlight than the corner. It looks so lovely when both are occupied, and people enjoy food, drinks, and the time spent together.

22703.jpg

22711_0.jpg

Latest posts