Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Two rolls with coconut filling from the Asian store. One didn't seem enuf but I shoulda stopped there and had 2 of those little Mandarin oranges instead of one. Healthier and I wouldn't feel so stuffed right now. Herb tea after dragging the garbage can out to the curb.

The can is stuffed itself with sunflower and rose stems. Both take years to decay and i don't want the rose stabbing me while I work with the soil.

Dark outside at 5:30. The neighbor's motion detection light came on from 2 doors down. Surprised me that it did that altho it flashes on every time someone drives by on the road and has done that nightly for years. Matches the guy's light across the road with his Don't Tread On Me flag. The light glares on every time the wind blows that flag. (A little neighborhood gossip 🤫: but it does seem a little rude.)

Now, we have a backyard light, motion triggered. DD decided it would make a good gift about 2 years ago. It will soon be somewhat difficult to deal with when I have to shovel snow for a path to the garage for the garbage can. Feel like a deer caught in headlights !

trembling digitS 🔆🔆🛻____

Last edited:

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I’m going for my second cup of coffee, it’s not daylight yet. I’ll do chores, and go help a friend paint the inside of the house they just bought. She has never painted before and needs help. So that will be my week.
I've painted the inside of a house before using a roller. It was easy, but time consuming. My mom and I did the work together.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I’m going for my second cup of coffee, it’s not daylight yet. I’ll do chores, and go help a friend paint the inside of the house they just bought. She has never painted before and needs help. So that will be my week.
That's really good of you Steve. I don't know anyone that would just help someone to paint their house. Unless being paid of course

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Two rolls with coconut filling from the Asian store. One didn't seem enuf but I shoulda stopped there and had 2 of those little Mandarin oranges instead of one. Healthier and I wouldn't feel so stuffed right now. Herb tea after dragging the garbage can out to the curb.

The can is stuffed itself with sunflower and rose stems. Both take years to decay and i don't want the rose stabbing me while I work with the soil.

Dark outside at 5:30. The neighbor's motion detection light came on from 2 doors down. Surprised me that it did that altho it flashes on every time someone drives by on the road and has done that nightly for years. Matches the guy's light across the road with his Don't Tread On Me flag. The light glares on every time the wind blows that flag. (A little neighborhood gossip 🤫: but it does seem a little rude.)

Now, we have a backyard light, motion triggered. DD decided it would make a good gift about 2 years ago. It will soon be somewhat difficult to deal with when I have to shovel snow for a path to the garage for the garbage can. Feel like a deer caught in headlights !

trembling digitS 🔆🔆🛻____
I think I'd prefer that, actually my neighbours have done the same. It's handy in the dark and help to prevent burglaries
They have cameras to

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Up, wide awake at 4 AM. Unloaded dishwasher while coffee brewed. Wind is blowing hard outside and it’s colder. Electricity blinked like a strobe light and finally went off. Sentry is out in the field barking hysterically at “something”. No idea what unlucky “something” has crossed his path. Pretty sure it will be dead by daylight when I go out to do chores. He has quiet spells, then starts barking again.
Peggy and Bennett are not painting today, they have things to do in town. I’ll go paint, particularly around the windows so Bennett can put the blinds back up. Then in a small utility room, then more cutting in, or whatever.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Update on Sentry’s hysteria, skunk odor in the air, but not on him. Buford was crying with excitement when I turned him loose. He and Sheba raced out in the middle field, noses down, sniffing. I took Sentry to middle field and the 3 of them are still cris-crossing the field. I’m glad skunk is gone!

Latest posts