Lion main mushrooms

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Last time I had the interior of the house painted I used water based paint. Water based paints and acrylics don’t produce dangerous fumes that cause health problems . It’s the oil based paint that do contain dangerous chemicals / fumes that can be avoided for home use.

The only oil based paint I used are on the wood window sills which lasts longer stands up to moisture and humidity . Painting in summer while windows are open for ventilation and fans appropriated when necessary is helpful.

Good luck on your painting projects. I remember the color choice was discussed earlier. Got that figured out. 😊
Well I've decided on one colour that can be wiped down because of my animals and the same light colour throughout. Changing colours with accessories should help. Like in my kitchen I'll be getting a different colour blind and changing the curtains in my my living room. The chimney breast wall already has a lovely floral which should blend in nicely

To be honest with you I'm compromised with my spine and bones.
I find life really hard at times.

This one colour was a far easier solution for me. I can add these accessories when I have visitors and throw on my comfortable things in my living room as soon as they are gone. ;)
It's a hello lovely to see you and are you ready to leave now with me I'm sad to say.

I've also got a darker colour to add detail to my doors, a little idea i stole from a friend of mine.
Fingers crossed it's going to be a big improvement to what it is now

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
When I make a start on these mushrooms, I seriously hope they turn out better than my potatoes.

My budgie had bigger balls than these things
1000002795.jpg

Please excuse the vulgarity. I was hoping to have my lunch with these yesterday 😩 😭

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
When I make a start on these mushrooms, I seriously hope they turn out better than my potatoes.

View attachment 68932
Please excuse the vulgarity. I was hoping to have my lunch with these yesterday 😩 😭

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

View attachment 68932
Maybe give them more time. Mushrooms can go from zero to sixty out here in the forests - especially after a rainstorm. One day there are none and just a couple days later they burst out of the ground all over! You may get them with your lunch after all!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Maybe give them more time. Mushrooms can go from zero to sixty out here in the forests - especially after a rainstorm. One day there are none and just a couple days later they burst out of the ground all over! You may get them with your lunch after all!
Thar was my potatoes. I grew them for months