akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The weather has been cooperating for the fire. I haven't done much with the garden but I have done A LOT TODAY. I cooked breakfast and made root beer floats after. Took the middle granddaughter home and went to make keys for the daughter and daughter in law just in case they need to get in. Came home and started a load of laundry and cooked dinner. I'm over 10,000 steps today so yeah I have been busy.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I wish I could send our excess rain water out to the western states. Homes and agricultural fields have been flooded for two years in a row here. It's just crazy.
I wish that would work because that would be great for both of us. We wouldn't have to deal with the fires and you wouldn't have to deal with the flooding.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My middle grandson made the football team this year. Football seems to be his life. We were watching him and waiting for his turn on the field and he kept dancing and giving us hearts made with his hands. So awesome
IMG_20240730_200853.jpg
IMG_20240730_200141.jpg

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hummers sometimes get caught inplaces around here … like garages, sheds, patios. I usually just get a liguid hummer feeder and place it where the hummer sees a way out. Works pretty well. I had one in the house once cathredal ceilings. Used a pond net to get the lil guy.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yesterday I watched my grandson play his first football game. They won 26-14. The QB for the other team couldn't move before #42 tackled him.