Phaedra's 2023 Adventure

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My husband would like to inquire as to what sort of knife this is.
It's Victorinox Set of 6 Tomato Knives. I received one set as a birthday gift, and we all loved them. So, I got another set later and used them for cutting veggies, fruits, and sandwiches.
61T1YHr0+uL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I kept cutting perennial flowering plants back, and it looks promising that they are very likely to blossom again later or in autumn.
9037.jpg

Deadheading is a necessary routine in summer.
9040.jpg

It is much more lovely than just lawn, in my opinion. As we will have more frequent rain in the coming two weeks, the plants will have substantial growth. Imaging how this patch will look like two weeks later is already encouraging. I will also start extending this patch next week.
9036.jpg

Homegrown garlic, chili, and water spinach
9042.jpg

Fridge magnets made from salt dough, kind of lovely small things for the shop
9041.jpg

Another week became history - but we are ready for the next coming week.
9044.jpg

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's Victorinox Set of 6 Tomato Knives. I received one set as a birthday gift, and we all loved them. So, I got another set later and used them for cutting veggies, fruits, and sandwiches.
I have so many knives, yet I'm tempted by these! The colors, the serrated thin blades, and the "swiss army" reputation are all telling me "You only live once - BUY these knives!"

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have so many knives, yet I'm tempted by these! The colors, the serrated thin blades, and the "swiss army" reputation are all telling me "You only live once - BUY these knives!"
You won't regret it (and the knives are really sharp, need to be careful while using them)~
In the beginning, I was a bit overwhelmed by the colors (too colorful for me), but they performed so well.

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You won't regret it (and the knives are really sharp, need to be careful while using them)~
In the beginning, I was a bit overwhelmed by the colors (too colorful for me), but they performed so well.
Ah the colors are one of the main draws for me! They do look sharp though, and as one who is often too lazy to sharpen knives when they need it, having a more bountiful supply will allow me to procrastinate further!

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you. I'll probably end up buying him a set. He's fascinated by them lol

Latest posts