Phaedra's 2023 Adventure

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The first ProCut White that survived - so adorable. I will definitely plant more next year in a safer environment.
9142.jpg

Dahlias and Zinnias are happy and very showy at this moment.
9145.jpg

9147.jpg

9143.jpg

9144.jpg

It's worthy to wait for those perennial baby's-breath to grow up and establish. They are in full bloom now.
9146.jpg

I re-arranged the nets so the brassicas have more room to grow, well, now it looks like the old-fashioned mosquito net we were using in my childhood. :lol:

9148.jpg

We had some good rain these few days, so I can't really work in the garden. However, I did some painting and stamping things indoors for my small shop.

Smoothie on the house :D
9150.jpg

Loyalty card
9114.jpg

And, the floor is also in progress. I hope the new door and window could arrive in another two weeks, then the basic renovation of this space is done. The new kitchen and counter should be settled by the second week of September, if everything goes smoothly.

I am happy about the rebirth of this space.
9102.jpg

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The first ProCut White that survived - so adorable. I will definitely plant more next year in a safer environment.
View attachment 59070
Dahlias and Zinnias are happy and very showy at this moment.
View attachment 59071
View attachment 59075
View attachment 59072
View attachment 59073

It's worthy to wait for those perennial baby's-breath to grow up and establish. They are in full bloom now.
View attachment 59074

I re-arranged the nets so the brassicas have more room to grow, well, now it looks like the old-fashioned mosquito net we were using in my childhood. :lol:

View attachment 59076

We had some good rain these few days, so I can't really work in the garden. However, I did some painting and stamping things indoors for my small shop.

Smoothie on the house :D
View attachment 59077
Loyalty card
View attachment 59078

And, the floor is also in progress. I hope the new door and window could arrive in another two weeks, then the basic renovation of this space is done. The new kitchen and counter should be settled by the second week of September, if everything goes smoothly.

I am happy about the rebirth of this space. View attachment 59080
I absolutely love the artwork! 😍

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Don't know why, but when I prepared them in the oven, I strongly felt blessed.

Homegrown potatoes and beetroots - I kind of felt in love with homegrown beetroots this year, both leaves and tubers are so delicious. I added some slices of bacon, olive oil, dried herbs in coarse salt. It already looked like an art.
9298.jpg

After 30 minutes, I added basils.
9299.jpg

It smells and tastes like heaven.
9300.jpg

Let's have a colorful and fruity yogurt as the dessert. I can feel the power of ingredients, so nice.
9278_0.jpg

The weather is cool and wet, and it will last for another two weeks. So far, there is no sign of next heatwave. I felt sorry about those warmth-loving veggies (like okra, and thankfully I gave up the eggplants from the beginning), but meanwhile, this weather condition is comparatively friendly for the propagated plants, lawn, and leafy greens.

Roses from two tiny cuttings - they are so healthy now and ready to be transplanted.
9286_0.jpg

Rose, Geranium, Basils - all from cuttings but growing so well
9305.jpg

The first mini terrace - it's absolutely a jungle now :lol:
To be honest, this is the first year I witness how powerful our homemade compost can be! The plants just grow wild in a short time.
9291_0.jpg

The second flush of Bougainvillea - the new stems are climbing extremely well on its apartment. :D
9279.jpg

Latest posts