digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zcats-jpg.39533

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Lap cat. Notice the perpetual shedding.View attachment 69310
I love this cat! ❤️ We had a stray cat that looked similar to this that would come around a lot. He would go on walks with us now and then and he was like a dog! He would run up and down trees along our walking path and then rejoin us on our walk!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

reminds me of baby sitting some kittens for my sister for a weekend. i'd be reading a book and keeping an eye on them as they played with each other or me and then all at once they'd come and pick a spot on me to curl up and take a nap and then after a while they'd all go back off to romp around some more and then come back for another nap and ...

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
reminds me of baby sitting some kittens for my sister for a weekend. i'd be reading a book and keeping an eye on them as they played with each other or me and then all at once they'd come and pick a spot on me to curl up and take a nap and then after a while they'd all go back off to romp around some more and then come back for another nap and ...
When I was a kid we had 2 cats have kittens at the same time, so at that point we had 13 cats! While we were looking for homes for these adorable kittens I got to play with them after school every day. They were so cute!