Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Having a glass of ice tea. I’m tired and back is sore. Been “hoggin” all day. Still not done. I packaged back straps, tenderloins, then cut all the meat off the bones. I got 6 pounds of Boar Burger and 9 pounds of pan sausage. Still have to bag and vacuum seal the pan sausage. It’s on the refrigerator now. I cleaned up my mess sat down. I’ll be going out to feed dogs and sheep soon. I got to haul off bones and trimmings.

I packaged 2 pounds of flanks for dog meat.i have about a pound of scrap meat cooked for the dogs to go over their kibble in a short while. Carson is looking in the window, telling me it’s time to eat. Sigh……. Did I mention I’m tired?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
More outside work today. This little Pallet Palace was a mud hole this past winter and spring. It started raining in January and rain d for 6 months. I’ve already done dirt work on several of the shelters, making a dirt pad higher than the rest of the pen. Hopefully raising the level will help keep their shelters dry this winter.

So here’s this pen with a Pallet Palace and no way to get in the pen with my tractor. So I swung around in the driveway and dumped 3 bucket loads over the fence. Then I had to shovel the dirt into the shelter, stooping over, half crawling in it, and slinging a shovel of dirt to the back of it.

The ewe lambs of course, were delighted.

IMG_7244.jpeg

IMG_7245.jpeg

IMG_7246.jpeg

Pawing the dirt, were they helping me spread it or just being a PITA?

IMG_7249.jpeg

Did they HAVE to go in there while I was slinging dirt on there?

IMG_7250.jpeg

Done!

IMG_7252.jpeg

IMG_7254.jpeg

IMG_7255.jpeg

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That
More outside work today. This little Pallet Palace was a mud hole this past winter and spring. It started raining in January and rain d for 6 months. I’ve already done dirt work on several of the shelters, making a dirt pad higher than the rest of the pen. Hopefully raising the level will help keep their shelters dry this winter.

So here’s this pen with a Pallet Palace and no way to get in the pen with my tractor. So I swung around in the driveway and dumped 3 bucket loads over the fence. Then I had to shovel the dirt into the shelter, stooping over, half crawling in it, and slinging a shovel of dirt to the back of it.

The ewe lambs of course, were delighted.

View attachment 69236

View attachment 69237

View attachment 69238

Pawing the dirt, were they helping me spread it or just being a PITA?

View attachment 69239

Did they HAVE to go in there while I was slinging dirt on there?

View attachment 69240

Done!

View attachment 69241

View attachment 69242

View attachment 69243
That's a pretty neat little shelter. The lambs want to help! Ha ha

Latest posts