Coffee

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Found it!

It looks great! I am going to try it. I am not sure I can get away with telling DS it is apple pie because we do the grocery shopping together. LOL Thank you!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning.

Honeynut Cheerios and Wheat Chex in the bowl with a banana. A new box of oolong opened. A cup of herbal tea, later.

Yesterday, there was an early morning drive to 3 stores. Returned home to mow the back lawn.

The 3 loads of clothes waited until afternoon to be hung out under deck roof. It was 97°f (36°C) and there was 15% humidity yesterday afternoon ... Let's see, what would that be in centigrade?? ? Oh!

There have been recent comments about "feels like" measurements. Okay, let me tell you, 97° with 15% humidity ain't nuthin like 97 with 90% humidity. But, don't try to tell me that it's not HOT. Out there in the sun behind the lawnmower, it is like being a piece of jerky hung out on the line.

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Sunday morning! It’s not a work day for me! DD and granddaughters came in yesterday evening. We visited, I took them on the Kawasaki mule and made a tour of the farm. We sat in the sheep lot and the girls named 2 lambs and petted the sheep. Church this morning, then we’ll go out for lunch. They will leave this evening for Lindale to visit friends. Then to my sisters house, then back home. I’ll be on the roof in the morning.

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning all! It's fix your own "Get up and go jet fuel" today. Everything you need coffee (there's regular coffee and Cafe Bustello for the ones that need an extra kick start), water, creamer, sugar !!!! @baymule STAY OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND AWAY FROM THE BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON POP TART CREAMER. It hasn't been opened yet.
I've been up since 12:30AM. Do I know why, YUP I do seeing how I went to bed somewhere around 7:45pm and slept very hard (deep deep sleep).
@peteyfoozer don't feel bad seeing how my pup Savage wakes me everyday (including weekends) between 2:30-3:45 so he can go outside to do his business then come back in just to snooze unless I move then he's right behind.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Brown sugar cinnamon pop tart creamer? I bought some cinna-bon creamer, was disappointed, it wasn’t a strong cinnamon flavor, maybe if I drank it from the bottle, but didn’t flavor up the coffee. Hope your pop tart flavor is what you want it to be. I just buy heavy cream.

I’ll be on the roof this morning. Got the front half to put the radiant heat barrier on and the 2x4 lath, 2 feet apart. This coming Saturday will make 4 weeks. Metal will go on and I’ll be done. I’ve had roof on the brain, go to bed thinking roof, wake up thinking roof, work on roof, collapse in the afternoon and nap, dreaming roof. What a brain drain!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
... I’ve had roof on the brain, go to bed thinking roof, wake up thinking roof, work on roof, collapse in the afternoon and nap, dreaming roof. What a brain drain!

thanks for reminding me what last summer was like once i got going on staining the house...

i hope you can get it all done soon! :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pop Tart?

Seems like it might have some fruit flavor to it?

That might be tasty … raspberry? strawberry? Cinnamon? I can almost imagine how the Europeans craved cinnamon during the Middle Ages. I’d probably be okay … sarsaparilla rilla rilla rilla :) might keep me happy oh, but lose coffee? And tea!!!