Coffee

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
images

Everything you need is by the coffee pot except for the liquid Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer that's in the fridge.
One of my bridesmaid and 1 of the Groomsman for my wedding are NOW engaged also (that happened on Sat evening - at first she thought he was joking AGAIN until she realized he had an actual ring box in his hand). I'm so happy for them but sad at same time seeing how her father told her that he doesn't want anything to do with the wedding nor would he be going to it. I told her whatever deco she wants after I get married she can have, some of the stuff was given to me so I'm just going to pay it forward and give it to whoever needs it. I know the small laterns I have are white but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to paint them in the colors they settle on once they settle on colors. I have 247 days to go so need to finish getting things booked and planned and ordered, can't believe how fast the days are flying by.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, no @flowerbug . With the prospect of a little rain through the weekend and next week (sprinkles), I may pull the irrigation pipes, today. Cool weather may end the 2023 garden season rather than frost. I don't anticipate that the season will last this late and the cool weather is deterring plant growth. Growing Degree Days. Daily temperature averages are now below that 50f (10C) that the horticulturalists consider necessary ...

Steve
Edit: i just walked out to the driveway and scratched the dew on the pickup windshield. it's about half liquid and half ice. shouldn't be an official "killing frost."

Last edited: