Reaction score
Gotta love Goldens! 😂
Clearly this old gentleman wants to have coffee with his hooman

IMG_6010.jpeg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
😒 🤗 🤭 😆

Good Morning! Just checking on emojis and what might be used. Trivial? You bet. Still, they occupied a month-long discussion in Forum Feedback a couple of years ago. Sometimes, I wonder what cues to emotions I can express.

Nearly time for my second breakfast. I have Carrot Cake out of the freezer but debating cream cheese on top after toasting or what about cheddar?

I have reached some idle "what about" moments of the season. We become fairly practical during busy times. The what-abouts become techniques to solve very immediate problems. It seems that these continue into retirement years and often take on rather critical importance. Avoiding giving them more thought than necessary may carry us back into the second childhood moments of idle what-abouts. I'm sorry, I cannot help but think that these are important also – for the purpose of mental health.

I once considered a career in counseling and am somewhat glad that it was not pursued. At the same time, I am now left wondering about those who suffer from poor mental health in that I have trouble understanding their problems. Am I too practical? TEG members would likely question that 🤣.
Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i had either 2nd breakfast or extended 1st breakfast today. warmed up some chili and then got to cutting up some apples for us to snack on, so of course i had some of those with peanut butter. probably the longest meal i've had in a few weeks (since the last time i cut up some apples :) )... i also topped it off with some peanuts because i knew i was going outside to dig for 3-4 hrs and i'd need the energy.

as some of my ancestors came from England, Ireland and Scotland i'm very sure i have some Hobbit in me (i know this because i love gardening and mushrooms).

oberbrunner

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I'm more of a coffee person myself, but I do enjoy a good cup of tea from time to time, especially in the afternoon. I think it really depends on personal preference and what works best for you.

Latest posts