Coffee

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
images

I'm not sure how much is left in the pot but it's FRESH, HOT and READY for Y'all to enjoy. There's also tea bags and hot cocoa packets by the coffee pot if Y'all want that instead.
Hope Y'all remembered to set whatever clocks that needed to be set back set back an hour before going to bed because I surely didn't so when I got up my phone said 3:15 but the micro, stove and coffee pot all read 4:15 so after taking dogs potty while waiting for the coffee to finish brewing I fixed them.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, I haven't been able to log in to this site. It kept bouncing me to their sister site on Herds for almost 2 weeks! Today it worked so just seeing your post on Bulletproof coffee. I thought bulletproof coffee was the recipe or type when you added butter to it.

Will have to check Bulletproof coffee to see if there's something that catches my attention.

Mary

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chopped and microwaved apple and raisins at the bottom of the bowl, oatmeal with cream cheese and brown sugar on top – stirred. Pear slices on the side with the oolong in the cup.

Going for the C-19 vaccine this morning. I came through all the others with no more than sore shoulders but I have a lucky penny that was right beside the car when I parked for the flu shot last week. I 'm not sure if I ever have a reaction to those. Probably better to have the reaction but with about 30 years of having those flu vaccine shots, I'm probably partially immune in more than one way :).

Nothing planned for the afternoon – I may stop for Epsom salts. I like the one with the eucalyptus and mint for the bath. Been forever since I have had something other than a daily shower. Expediency has something to say for it but how I feel this evening should determine any needed pampering.

;) Stevie