KISS, Keep It Simple, **smack on your cheek**
Ingredients--
6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Real Mayo
1 tsp. Maille ® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
1/2 tsp. white vinegar
1/4 tsp. salt

Directions--
Hard Boil 6 eggs, which means you have a rolling boil for 10 minutes. Actually, make it 9 eggs, in the case that your peeling is a hatchet job.
Drain and place in a metal bowl, or plastic, something that won't crack with a rapid change of temperature with 2 trays of ice cubes. Add some tap water bc this helps to distribute the cold to the eggs. The rapid change in temperature allows for easier peeling.
Once the eggs are peeled, use a sharp knife or serrated knife, and cut eat egg into 2 pieces longwise.
Pop out the cooked yolks in any kind of mixing bowl. Use a spoon or a fork and smash them up as much as possible. Put the whites on a dish or an egg dish.
View attachment 68773
Add Mayo (or it sounds like you prefer yogurt?) and mix in.
Add vinegar, be careful to add the right amount. You Will taste it if you put in too much vinegar.
Add mustard--I use yellow mustard, but it's your choice.
Mix ALL ingredients in thoroughly.
Use a spoon and fill the cooked whites. There will be a greater volume than the yolks. You May end up with some leftovers. If so, tastes great on crackers!
Shake paprika on top...or not...your choice.
Refridgerate immediately, cover plate with plastic wrap, if you are not going to eat them right away.
😋. Excellent pointers. ;)
Thank you 😊

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
"In this case, the adjective "deviled" has a (somewhat) secular meaning — the word "devil" is just a culinary term that is used to describe a highly seasoned dish."

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Does @ducks4you 's web creds cut the mustard?

Yeah well, maybe. First cup of joe. From the freezer and the Spring baking, I'm having pie for my 2nd breakfast — rhubarb. So, don't get me started.

digitS'

i wonder how wasabi would be in the eggs 🤔

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've just ordered pumpkin in a tin, you guys would call it canned pumpkin

Being crap at making pastry is there an easy way of baking a pumpkin pie? I only want to use a couple of tins. It's hard to buy canned pumpkin here and very expensive
I think I got a good deal and it's coming with the spice as well

By the way, what is the spice?