Happy 4th to everyone!

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
And if you don’t live in America you live somewhere free or you wouldn't be reading this. I certainly hope everyone appreciates and cherishes what we have; many folks dont!

I celebrated by putting together a nice spread for my plants! All the important stuff got a big dose of my fermented rabbit urine yesterday followed up by a large helping of Compost tea this morning! Right now they’re probably feeling like them folks in the hot dog eating contest!🙄

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i once won $5 at a blueberry pie eating contest, the only thing i regret is that we did not get a whole pie. someplace i have a picture of me face planted in that piece of pie. it was very acceptable.

Happy 4th it was. i'm always greatful for what i have and where and when i was born. there's a good chance i'd not have made it was i born much earlier.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last nite was wild with noise. I had some older than me folks over here, from the food bank volunteers. We had a nice time sitting in our patio chairs watching the fireworks. (we live on a hill). Too bad the neighbors below me shot theirs off from 9 pm to 12:15 a.m. It was hard to get to sleep when everyone left at 11 pm.

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Leave it to Alaskans, apparently this is just on the “other side of the tracks” from me!

Latest posts