Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Would like to see Peppa . Hope you can up load a pic soon. Sometimes the pic is to large to up load. Can you make the pic smaller as an option on the photo program on your phone.
Ask Alexa or pose the question to the internet how to up load a pic from phone to web site or how to make pics on your phone pics smaller. You tube. Usually after a few vids it helps. Good luck.👍

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Would like to see Peppa . Hope you can up load a pic soon. Sometimes the pic is to large to up load. Can you make the pic smaller as an option on the photo program on your phone.
Ask Alexa or pose the question to the internet how to up load a pic from phone to web site or how to make pics on your phone pics smaller. You tube. Usually after a few vids it helps. Good luck.👍
I will try to get it done. I have been letting them out for some free range time and the picture I want to upload is of Peppa being on the pump house.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't want to offend anyone however I need to talk about my feelings for my dad. I met my dad when I was 11 or 12. He was born in 1944, and I just saw this wonderful man that I knew he was my dad. I talked to him for a while and then seriously excused myself from the conversation in order to go get my momma. When I introduced him to her, I literally said " mom this is dad. Dad this is mom. They were together for almost 42 years. That being said no one understands why I had such an amazing connection to my dad. One day he said I'm taking your Mom to the store do you want to go. He drove us to Strawberry Valley,( way up yonder in the hills), it was amazing. My dad didn't work during the time he was with us however he had to have worked in the past considering he got Social security. Everyone wants to know why I cherished, honored and respected my dad. I might not be making sense to anyone else but no one really made me feel like I was needed or intelligent. My mom knew I was however she didn't know how to express it. My visit with my momma today caused me a lot of pain. I asked my mom if we could go outside although I didn't say why. I believe she knew. It's hard losing a loved one however when do we need to find the strength to carry on. My apologies for any thing I have said that offends anyone.

Shades-of-Oregon

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@akroberts It seems to be a universal thing that parents and children have some type of issues. You sound very young . In time we all know who and why we love and care for our parents. We are the ones who experienced that relationship. Not others. Good or bad. it’s a great story something I personally can relate to.
Thanks for sharing.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I let the girls out to free range and because the last time I did my pitbull tried attacking Darlin so she hasn't really been comfortable being out of her area. It's sad because she was always the first one out. Now I think she's even finding Wally to be a threat and he hasn't ever tried to hurt her.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That might work but it could potentially be a serious problem for the neighborhood 🤣. I forgot to tell everyone that yesterday I collected the eggs and got one that weighed 85.9 grams.

Latest posts