What are You Eating from the Garden?

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's a cool gardening idea! I want to try that!

That's a cool gardening idea! I want to try that!
That makes 2 of us. I showed it to my husband and he was like that looks cool but how will it last. I told him to try using some type of metal that's strong enough to last or just have to use 6×6s.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That makes 2 of us. I showed it to my husband and he was like that looks cool but how will it last. I told him to try using some type of metal that's strong enough to last or just have to use 6×6s.
It would likely last a long time if you treated the wood frame for outdoor use I'm guessing?

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It would likely last a long time if you treated the wood frame for outdoor use I'm guessing?
I started looking into finding some specs for the 5 gallon bucket stand and found 1 that seems as though it would be easier to use. It was lower to the ground and I thought that the bucket could be put in the ground and just some how make it work.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is the crookneck squash I picked today.
IMG_20240718_185927.jpg
Can anyone tell me what type of squash this might be.
IMG_20240718_190231.jpg

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My apologies but the crookneck is on the scale, technology and I don't get along. The squash on the vine is causing me to ponder what in the world I planted.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love all garden produce! I've never eaten something grown in the garden and not liked it!
My entire house is a big mess, I know but I just thought that it was the picture of the mystery squash that you said looks nasty. LOL 🤣. I'm also a lot of lazy. Not trying to offend anyone but it's the truth. Thank you for letting me know how you feel without actually stating that I'm lazy. Wow I just need to stop being so lazy 😁👍🙏♥️.