What are You Eating from the Garden?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
it looks like an edible summer squash, but with the way that squashes can cross it could be an odd one that just happened from the bees wandering about as they will. :)

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My entire house is a big mess, I know but I just thought that it was the picture of the mystery squash that you said looks nasty. LOL 🤣. I'm also a lot of lazy. Not trying to offend anyone but it's the truth. Thank you for letting me know how you feel without actually stating that I'm lazy. Wow I just need to stop being so lazy 😁👍🙏♥️.
That was a typo -lol! I meant to say tasty!

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That was a typo -lol! I meant to say tasty!
OMG I'm a dope. I read nasty not tasty. This is my monster zucchini from last year.
IMG_20230824_132644.jpg

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been eating some lettuce, radishes, onions and yesterday and today I fried zucchini and squash. The beans are starting to get flowers. I have been eating green beans from the freezer almost daily. I have bell peppers that are supposed to turn red, but I think I might pick them green or leave a few to turn red. I brought in a small cabbage and made coleslaw a couple of days ago. There are flowers on the cucumbers. Small tomatoes and cherry tomatoes. I have a watermelon plant that is getting flowers. I am not sure I will ever get a watermelon. The corn has silk now. Here are a few flower pictures. When all the Cosmos open, it is going to be very pretty.
bachelor buttons.jpg
cosmos.jpg
daisy.jpg
pink zinnia.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
eating green beans

IMG_1020.jpeg
Beans? Daily … well, maybe not eating daily but a daily supply. Now, until frost. All peas pulled and better than half that soil planted to 2nd sowing of green beans. There might be a reason to leave the first but if they look  spent after a few more weeks, the timing should be good for more Asian greens.

:) Steve

Latest posts