Coffee

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have a one cup pour-over drip coffee maker - the direct way to make coffee and the easy way to clean up after!
Can't agree you more! The more modern and complicated (and expensive) machines usually have terrible issues to clean them up. I did once consider those shiny, bulky, and looks super professional coffee machines that are usually used in the chain cafes - but I don't have the space to accommodate one, the more important, I don't want to spend time to learn how to use it and clean it. :p

So in my small cafe, there is a simple automatic one for expresso, two pour-over drip coffee makers, and if people want to try, I also provide hand pour coffee. So far so good. :D

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Rainy day, humidity is very high. I just made myself a chilled milk tea - black tea, a bit sugar, and milk.

Today the cafe is off, so I can take my time for trying some ideas.

From a customer's finger food order, I make the 2nd batch pesto rolls. Another motivation behind is - many vegetarian customers are looking something for their lunch. I am thinking to bring this roll for the lunch time.

Left: Bacon and cheese roll / Right: Broccoli Pesto and cheese roll (with roasted pecan)
23769.jpg

I also prepared the desserts for tomorrow - mini mandarin cheese cake and mini strawberry cheese cake. They were baked in the cupcake liners. After cooling overnight, I will add orange/strawberry whipped cream on the top. So far, they sell pretty well.
23770.jpg

Last edited:

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bowl:
Blueberries in the bottom, Kix, Rice Chex, Banana on top.
Second Bowl: sliced Peach

Oolong is in the cup.

I don't think that I can eat much of the peach ;).

A day to run sprinklers. Gettin it done early, i hope. Going over 100 this afternoon.

Steve
This morning coffee, Belgium waffles with wild blackberries and whipped cream. I ate them so fast I forgot to snap a pic! 🤣

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Rainy day, humidity is very high. I just made myself a chilled milk tea - black tea, a bit sugar, and milk.

Today the cafe is off, so I can take my time for trying some ideas.

From a customer's finger food order, I make the 2nd batch pesto rolls. Another motivation behind is - many vegetarian customers are looking something for their lunch. I am thinking to bring this roll for the lunch time.

Left: Bacon and cheese roll / Right: Broccoli Pesto and cheese roll (with roasted pecan)
View attachment 67416

I also prepared the desserts for tomorrow - mini mandarin cheese cake and mini strawberry cheese cake. They were baked in the cupcake liners. After cooling overnight, I will add orange/strawberry whipped cream on the top. So far, they sell pretty well. View attachment 67417
I'll take 2 bacon n cheese rolls please! 😋

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

frijolymoly

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score

Latest posts